User Experience Designer at CGN Blackwell
April 2013 - August 2015 (2 years 5 months)
Client: State Farm Insurance
Overview: Involved in a project from it's inception as a UX designer. Researched areas of opportunity in existing product design from visual design, information architecture & conceptual design. Prepared multiple iterations of conceptual design and Information architecture proposals and presented it to stakeholders. Incorporated design feedback iteratively in a process ranging from low fidelity wireframes to high fidelity mockups. Critiqued existing style guide for future improvements. Prepared design documentation for developers (150 web pages).
Things I did
- Design: Content preparation, Wireframe, Conceptual design, UI pattern usage, mockup.
- Research & Information Architecture: Interaction flow, Persona, Design process evaluation.
- Prototype: HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap.
- Tools: Visio, inDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Designed for following platforms: iOS 7 (Smartphone and Tablet- native), Android (Smartphone and tabletnative), Web (responsive).
- Collaborated with following stakeholders: Business analyst, subject matter expert, architect, project lead, Design manager, UI developer, UX researcher, Content Specialist, SEO.